9th Rahul Dravid Inter School T-20 Cricket Tournament -2016
Date : 11th April 2016 onwards
Venue: The Velammal International School, Velammal Knowledge Park, Ponnerix
Age group: Under 17 (01.09.1998)
Cash prize: Rs.40,000/-
Velammal Cricket Academy is organising THE 9th RAHUL DRAVID INTER SCHOOL T-20 CRICKET TOURNAMENT -2016 for boys from 11th April 2016 to 28th April 2016 at their VKP campus.
For more information, contact 9841296056, 7299087839.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE TOURNAMENT
1. For Under 17 boys (01.09.2016) only
2. TNCA Rules are applicable for this tournament
3. All matches shall be played on the dates fixed by the committee, no postponement will be entertained. The teams are requested to extend their co-operation in this regard.
4.Each team comprises of a maximum of 15 players accompanied by a manager, who will be responsible for the conduct of the team.
5. Participating teams are requested to produce their school I.D Card or Bonafide Certificate at the time of the match.
6. All the participating teams must come with proper uniform (Whites only).
7. The matches will be played for 20 overs.
8. The tournament will be played on knock out basis.
9. Teams should be present at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the match.
10. Umpires decision will be the final.
11. The tournament committee has the right to alter date, venue and the decisions connected with the tournament.
12. A sum of Rs.1000/- will be collected as an entry fee.
13. Match ball will be provided by the organizers.
14. Free lunch and bus facility will be provided by the organizers.
15. Winners and Runners will be awarded with a Trophy and cash prize.
16. The teams in the third and fourth place will be awarded with trophies only.
17. For each match one best Player of the match will be awarded.
18. The best Player of the series will be awarded depending on the performance of the player throughout the Series.
CELL PHONES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE SCHOOL CAMPUS, IN THE PLAY GROUND AND IN THE BUS.